Timeshares have become very expensive, and they are pulling out all the tricks to get you to buy.When you gasp at the price 25-45,000 dollars, the drop to lower amount and when they do they are setting you up.

Travel Clubs are even worse, they sell you a dream and it turns into a nightmare.

They use tricks to keep you in your contract, but with the right help they usually will settle out of court to make you go away.

You can get out of those contracts, I have 25 years in the industry, and I will help.Visit http://www.timesharetricks.blogspot.com

Had an Experience with Timeshare and Travel Clubs?

Comments

Woow, everyone is out there to make a buck.I guess we will see more people profiting with people's problems with their timeshares as time goes by.

Get ready to be milked by people like this!Amazing...

to Not surprised! San Diego, California, United States #863721

No Timeshare only makes money once you are out of the contract, not before. There are a lot of people taking advantage of idiots who fell into the timeshare trap, but not everyone.

Motel 6  123 Huckleberry Heights  Hannibal Missouri  63401 Motel 6 "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..." Read more Rome Paradise Inn - Sanitary Conditions Review Rome Paradise Inn "We choose this place via booking.com. Difficult to find first of all then to find out the building was a department and on forth floor was this so called hostal..." Read more Budget Inn - Room Review Budget Inn "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..." Read more Festiva - The worst vacation Festiva "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more